- Location: Liverpool
- Salary: £23k
- Hours: 45 Hours Per Week
Mason’s is a celebration of food, drink, music, and showmanship. It’s all about cocktails and dreams…
This is an exciting opportunity to join the Mason’s team, we are looking for a Bar Manager with the wow-factor to oversee Mason’s and upcoming exciting projects that are currently in the pipeline for this year! Masons is a vibrant, fast paced venue which thrives off the atmosphere and experience.
It is a fantastic time to come on board, here are just some of the reasons why working for Mason’s is the best!
- Ongoing training, support and development
- Opportunities to turn your genius ideas into reality – put your own stamp on the business!
- Free 24-hour onsite gym
- Free stay with EPIC when you have 3 months service
- Regular cook-offs and menu tasting with the team
- An additional holiday each year for up to 5 years
- Cycle to work scheme
- We celebrate your special occasions with you
- Recognition and rewards for your hard work
- Fun team activities and fundraising days
What do we expect from this role?
- Playing a visible role on the bar, leading and guiding the team to achieve an amazing service
- Review checklist on a regular basis and update SOPs
- Create and deliver regular training sessions with the team
- Complete and issue the weekly rotas ensuring we keep in budget
- Managing productivity of team
- Liaising and building relationships with Management, Suppliers and Guests
- Handling guest complaints
Skills and Experience Required:
- A minimum of 1 years’ experience as a Bar Manager in a Cocktail Bar
- Motivational leadership skills.
- Commercial awareness of the Food and Beverage Operation.
- Health and Safety awareness.
- Motivational attitude to make positive and constructive input to the team.
- Excellent planning and organisational skills.
- HR awareness and confidence in dealing with investigations