- Location: Liverpool
- Salary: £25k
- Hours: 45 Hours Per Week
EPIC is a dynamic, expanding hospitality business with operations spanning serviced apartments, apart-hotels, hotels and food and beverage operations. EPIC has a strategic growth plan to continue its expansion into other major cities in the UK, so it’s an exciting time to be joining the team!
We pride ourselves on being privately owned from day one and has a real passion for creating experiences to give their guests that little bit extra, as well as giving back to the team who are part of that culture.
Here at EPIC, we like to think we do things differently. We go the extra mile, work a little harder and reward that little bit better. It’s not only because we love what we do (that goes without saying). It’s because we know what it’s like to experience good service first-hand, and how going that extra 10% can transform your day, your night or your weekend.
The EPIC Experience is embedded in what we do and applied across all our spectacular venues – from our accommodation, restaurants and bars. We set the same high standards for ourselves as we would expect to receive anywhere else – and then strive to go beyond that!
Does that sound like you? Let’s talk more…
EPIC is looking to hire a Duty Manager to work side-by-side with our Accommodation General Manager and help us deliver the EPIC experiences we have become accustomed to – across all areas of the EPIC family. Your exceptional skills will be required to:
- Manage the day-to-day operation, dealing with customer complaints, playing an important role on the floor and being hands on with the team.
- Reviewing constantly with all the HODs to ensure all operational are being dealt with efficiently and in a professional manner and that all work is undertaken in compliance with all Standard Operating Procedures.
- Managing, motivating & leading your HODs which will include training and signing off the rotas.
- Working with the reception and nights team to set clear & achievable objectives for the various housekeeping teams.
- Prepare, analyse and monitor departmental budgets whilst trying to create ways to reduce unnecessary costs.
- Support the managers to create and develop departmental procedure standards for all tasks and responsibilities which meet health, safety & security regulations.
- Work closely with the HOD’s to make sure the company’s mission & vision are aligned across the business
- To constantly strive to support senior management in furthering the success of the business.
We have full-time position based on an average 40hr working predominantly on shift basis.
So why work for EPIC?
- An industry competitive salary – subject to negotiation, dependant on experience.
- We reward your hard work with EPIC staff trips
- Access to a 24-hour on-site gym
- Free stay with EPIC after 3 months of service
- An additional holiday each year for up to 5 years
Above all, successful applicants will be expected to be passionate! You must have a passion for your profession, a basic knowledge of hospitality and previous experience in a Duty Manager role. We’re looking for lovers of great service with proactive personalities that can anticipate the needs of those around them.
If this sounds like you, please send a CV and cover letter to: firstname.lastname@example.org