- Location: Liverpool
- Salary: £10.00
- Hours: 40 hours per week
EPIC is a dynamic, expanding hospitality business with operations spanning serviced apartments, apart-hotels, hotels and food and beverage operations. EPIC has a strategic growth plan to continue its expansion into other major cities in the UK, so it is an exciting time to be joining the team!
Here at EPIC, we like to think we do things differently. We go the extra mile, work a little harder and reward that little bit better. It is not only because we love what we do (that goes without saying); it is because we know what it is like to experience good service first-hand, and how going that extra 10% can transform your day, your night, or your weekend.
The EPIC Experience is embedded in what we do and applied across all our spectacular venues – from our accommodation, restaurants, and bars. We set the same high standards for ourselves as we would expect to receive anywhere else – and then strive to go beyond that!
Does that sound like you?
EPIC is looking to hire a full-time Receptionist to work side-by-side with our Reception Manager to help us deliver the EPIC experiences we have become accustomed to – across all areas of the EPIC family. Your exceptional skills will be required to maintain high standards and deliver an EPIC customer experience across all of our properties, including Seel Street Hotel by EPIC and EPIC Apart-Hotels & serviced apartments.
This is a full-time position based on a 40hr working week. Hours of work will be agreed on a weekly basis in conjunction with the needs of the business.
Essential skills and experience:
- 1 years’ experience as a Hotel Receptionist within a hospitality environment is essential.
- Strong English and communication skills.
- Motivational attitude to make positive and constructive input to the team.
- Excellent organisational skills.
- Good knowledge of Outlook and Microsoft packages and at least 1 PMS system essential.
- Ability to handle guest complaints confidently and professionally.
So why work for EPIC?
- An industry competitive salary – subject to negotiation, dependant on experience.
- We reward your hard work with EPIC Staff Adventures.
- Access to a 24-hour on-site gym.
- Free stay with EPIC after 3 months of service.
- An additional holiday each year for up to 5 years.
Above all, successful applicants must be passionate! You must have a passion for your profession, a good knowledge of hospitality and previous experience working as a hotel receptionist. We are looking for a proactive individual who is committed to providing outstanding customer service.